1. Boots the Goat: Hillary Clinton Wins!
This stylish 3-year-old Golden Guernsey from Jedburgh, Scotland, turned out to be a firm Clinton supporter after sharing his decision with the world on Nov. 7.
2. The Nova Southeastern University Sharks: Donald Trump Wins!
Nova Southeastern University tracked two sharks, one designated as a Trump supporter and the other for Hillary, as they swam the Atlantic waters from Sept. 26 through Nov. 4. Trump shark took the victory for the most distance covered at 652.44 miles, while Hillary shark topped off at 510.07 miles.
8. Geda the Monkey: Donald Trump Wins!
On Nov. 3, at a park in Changsha, China, a psychic monkey named Geda was asked to make a prediction on who would be the next US president. The winner: Donald Trump.
9. Chanakya III the Chennai Fish: Donald Trump Wins!
This Indian fish supposedly comes from a long line of psychic animals — its predecessor, Chanakya II, was able to accurately predict the Euro 2016 football competition. This time around, the fish chose Donald Trump seven times in a row, according to the Times of India.
10. Felix the Polar Bear: Donald Trump Wins!
The Royev Ruchey zoo in Krasnoyarsk, Russia, had a bit of fun with their male polar bear Felix by allowing this gentle giant to share his presidential pick on Nov. 7.
11. Yunona the Amur Tiger: Hillary Clinton Wins!
To be fair, the Royev Ruchey zoo also let their 4-year-old female Amur tiger in on the voting action too!
13. Upside Red-Eared Slider Turtles: Donald Trump Wins!
This one seems like the best way to predict the presidential winner — either way, we’re all just poor creatures, stuck upside down in a Tupperware box of anxiety and confusion.