1. Wake your kid up to some Valentine’s Day balloon gifts.
All you have to do is attach a favorite candy bar or small toy to the balloons and set them around your sleeping kid. Learn more here.
2. Serve up an awesomely appropriate breakfast — like this Valentine’s Day egg in the basket.
Find the eggcelent recipe here.
4. Of course, you could make your little sweetie something a little sweeter, like these heart-shaped pancakes.
Find the Valentastic recipe for these white chocolate raspberry pancakes here.
5. Decorate your kid’s bathroom mirror with this heart made out of sticky notes.
Fill your kid with warm fuzzies by writing something you love about them on each note.
7. If doing hair isn’t your thing, you could crochet this heart headwrap instead.
Find the pattern here.
8. And, of course, you’ll want to let your kid dress up for the occasion.
Get this T-Rex T-shirt here for $20+.
9. Alternatively, you could help your kid make their own Valentine’s Day shirt.
Find the tutorial here.
11. You can also help them make these out of this world Star Wars Valentines for their friends.
Find the tutorial — and printable — here.
12. Another way to make Valentines is by hitting the Dollar Store to find something fun — like these glasses.
Find the free printable here.
13. Construct a robot Valentine’s Day box.
Perfect for storing Valentines from your kid’s favorite humans. Learn how here.
17. Give your kid an unforgettable mid-afternoon treat like these rice krispie hearts.
Find the recipe here.
18. Alternatively, you can try to keep things healthy with this fun idea.
Learn more about this here.
19. Keep your kid entertained by helping them to craft this Love Monster puppet.
Learn how here.
20. Want a much easier craft? Try constructing these heart marshmallow toothpick structures.
Find the how-to here.
21. You can also keep your kid busy with some Valentine’s Day themed sensory play.
Science on Valentine’s Day? Why not? Learn how to make “Valentine’s slime” here.
22. For dinner, serve up some heart-shaped pizza complete with heart-shaped pepperoni.
Nothing says love like pizza. Find the recipe here.
24. For dessert — because you’ve got to have dessert on V-day — try this fruit pizza.
Find the recipe here.
25. A Cupid’s Float is guaranteed to please, too.
Your kid can thank me later. Find the recipe here.
26. Lastly, end the day by reading your kiddo this Valentine’s Day bedtime book.
Get it here for $11.99.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!