Everyone Thinks Chris Martin Is This Year’s Left Shark
1. Wow. What a halftime show. Beyoncé and Bruno Mars absolutely slayed.
2. Wait, we’re forgetting someone, right? Oh, right.
3. Face it, guys. Chris Martin was the Left Shark of this year’s Super Bowl halftime show.
6. Well, when Chris joined Beyoncé and Bruno at the end of Sunday’s show, it was painfully obvious he was desperately trying to keep up.
8. He looked grateful to be there, tbh.
Even Chris Martin can’t believe he’s allowed to perform with Beyoncé #SB50
9. Like, reaaaaaaaallly grateful.
The Make-a-Wish Foundation outdid themselves with Chris Martin. He’ll never forget that.
10. He was out of place.
Chris Martin kind of looks like the guy who sings with the band at his own wedding.
11. Luckily he had someone there to help him out.
I like how Beyoncé kept a hand on Chris Martin’s shoulder the whole time bc she knew he was about to pass out and needed her support
12. And help get him into the “club.”
The theme of that performance was “Chris Martin’s friends get him into a club.” #SB50
13. But even in the club, poor Chris was outshone…
Chris Martin shows up to the Beyoncé-Bruno Mars duet like a math teacher to the club