25 Reasons Living In San Antonio Ruins You For Life
2. Although TBH you can have a pretty great time with the tourists, too:
For all the hate the Riverwalk gets, those barge tours are pretty fun.
3. Because you’ll never have a better breakfast taco:
4. Or a more luscious puffy taco:
5. And you’ll never find a tastier chicken fried steak and giant cinnamon roll served together anywhere else:
6. Because there’s no better way to spend an afternoon than wandering around the Japanese Tea Garden:
8. Because there’s so much indie theater that you can’t find anywhere else:
9. Not to mention art:
And out in the open air:
These are just a couple of the many, many murals that you can find all around the city. Learn more here.
14. Because the views from the Tower of the Americas are unbelievable:
Even if the food’s a little overpriced, the restaurant freaking ROTATES, what else do you want?
15. Because you can always find a cold glass (or can) of local beer:
16. Or wine blessed by the Hill Country sunshine:
17. Oh, and strong, delicious margaritas:
19. Because ice houses are a way of life:
22. Because you can spend literally all day eating, shopping, and chilling at the Pearl Brewery:
25. And there’s no better place to be.