“Meme History” Pairs Hilarious Memes With Historical Events And It’s Perfect
3. When Cain pretended he knew nothing of Abel’s highly suspicious disappearance.
4. During the infamous Salem Witch Hunt, you know there were some folks who willingly gave up information.
5. JFK probably tried to sink as low into his seat as possible as Marilyn Monroe sang to him.
Marilyn Monroe: Haaaaapy biiiiiirthdaaaay Mr. President 😘
John F. Kennedy: 😶
7. When Judas avoided making small talk with Jesus because he knew he was gonna do something foul.
8. And how the disciples probably reacted when Jesus showed them his cool new trick that involved water.
9. Little Richard might’ve given a Prince-level eye roll the first time someone told him Elvis was the King of Rock n’ Roll.
Little Richard hearing Elvis called the King of Rock & Roll #MemeHistory
10. And the folks who boasted about the Titanic’s fortitude were in for an unfortunate surprise.
Everyone: the Titanic is an unsinkable ship! God himself could not sink her.
11. Then there was this fairly accurate representation of how Christopher Columbus ~Columbused~ the Americas.
12. And how animals most likely reacted when Noah didn’t choose them for the extremely competitive ride on his ark.
13. It may be a myth, but just imagine how funny it’d been if George Washington were actually suspected of chopping down a poor fruit-bearing tree.
15. Adam probably slept alone voluntarily when Eve disclosed her terrible news.
16. Let’s be honest, it’s not like Abraham needed to be convinced too much to bed another person.
19. Coretta would save face while in public, but she probably gave Martin a very stern talking-to when his infidelities came to light.
20. The true story of how Jesus convinced so many disciples to follow him. Hint: There was probably lots of alcohol.
21. When Paul Revere proved he was two steps ahead of the British.
22. And more recently, when there may or may not have been some funny business during the 2000 election.
25. Moments before the shot that essentially started the first World War, this is probably how it went down.
Just 2 blocks away from where he would meet his death, Archduke Franz Ferdinand regards Gavrilo Princip #MemeHistory
26. And that time President Nixon realized the jig was up.
27. When white people flipped the script on black people and tried to blend in.
When colonialism ended and whites started calling themselves Africans & refused to leave. #MemeHistory