The Cast Of “Captain America: Civil War” Dominated Tumblr With An Epic Q&A
We had the cast of Captain America: Civil War take over BuzzFeed’s Tumblr to answer any and all questions you had for the actors. Here are some of their answers:
1. I’m not on any team, so what are you going to offer me to choose a side? —thequeenofgood
SS/CE: All your wildest dreams will come true.
RDJ: Last chance. Join #TeamIronMan and Chris Evans will take you to Disneyland. He’s there 3x a week, anyway.
2. How will Bucky celebrate his 99th birthday? Which is today BTW. —bisexualhorrorstory
SS: Happy Birthday Buck Barnes. 99!!
3. Do you honestly think Steve wouldn’t swear/would be bothered by swearing? That guy fought in WWII, let’s be serious. —Anonymous
RDJ: F#CKIN CAP IS A FOUL MOUTH @ HEART
4. Dear Chris Evans, If you had to use three words to describe the relationship between Steve and Sam, what would they be? —Anonymous
5. If your crew was a family, who would be in the roles of mom and dad? —pinkparadox-anime
6. Sum up Civil War in three words. —marvelousmylife
7. What would you say to convince me to join your team?
8. If Tony has a Dora watch, what character would Steve’s watch be? —hisbuck
9. If you were given the opportunity to build a mixtape for Captain America: Civil War movie, what songs would you add and why? —your-seme
10. What does Robert geek out about? What does Tony geek out about?
Me: UFC, history, design.
Tony: Tesseracts, Ms. Potts, weapons.
11. I actually dumped someone because they were Team Iron Man and I’m Team Cap. Is that bad? —ragingbrunette
CB: Well, there are some issues that can’t be fixed, right? #TeamIronman
12. What pop song do you think would be your character’s guilty pleasure? —tychalla
13. What is one thing you would change about Iron Man’s suit?
RDJ: I might enjoy a feather boa around the midriff?
14. Which team do you guys think would beat the other at karaoke? —nkicks
Questions have been edited for clarity and/or length.