1. This is Mutka, an 18-month-old Great Dane. He lives with his owner, Krista Aalto, in Turku, Finland.
Mutka got his name, which means “curve” in Finnish, in honor of his slightly bent tail, Aalto told BuzzFeed News.
3. He also lives with his half-sibling, a 1-year-old Great Dane named Luna.
4. Mutka has a very expressive face.
5. Like, really expressive.
6. Aalto brought Mutka home when he was just 8 weeks old. Aalto, who is a photographer, quickly noticed his floppy expressions in photos.
“I think his face may just be more elastic,” she said. “Also, adding the pink nose and blue eyes with that elasticity, that may make his face really unique. And his goofy personality of course.”
8. She’s been capturing all of his goofy expressions ever since.
9. Mutka’s expressions have a ton of range, like this one, for when a dog’s person gets the kind of food they don’t like.
10. Or when you bought your dog the good treats and he can’t wait to eat one.
11. Or when he’s learning a new command, but doesn’t quite understand it yet.
12. “Sit? What?”
13. Here is how your dog looks when they’re hamming it up for the camera.
15. He even expresses perfect doggy side-eye.
16. Aalto said Mutka is the “silliest and goofiest dog I have ever owned.” She said he’s very active and seems to never tire out.
17. “He’s always been doing those faces,” said Aalto. “And they only get better!”