3. …brought your nightmares to life with this perfect HIM cosplay from The Powerpuff Girls…
4. …and went back in time to those classic Nickelodeon days as Cynthia from Rugrats.
6. “Luckily most of the characters wear normal clothing, so that was fairly easy.”
“But the wigs and prosthetic took longer to make and find.”
7. Oblina was a personal favourite for Phi Phi, thanks to her odd shape and the difficulty involved in bringing her to life.
8. The ’90s costumes are part of “365 Days of Drag,” a daily series that Phi Phi created to challenge herself.
“I wanted to entertain people and bring a smile their face.”
9. “I wanted to push myself into creating some amazing and creative characters.”
“And lastly, I wanted to inspire people to always push themselves and never let something put a limit on your talent.”