1. The bond that you have with your esthetician sometimes requires no words.
You’ve come so far in your relationship together.
2. But even though you’re pretty much besties, you honestly dread making an appointment — because an appointment means pain.
4. But if you have a big event to attend, you need to make the appointment WAY in advance, to make sure you get your favorite esthetician.
Sony / Parkwood
5. When you finally do get around to calling, they know you by the sound of your voice anyway.
6. You know the song “The First Cut Is The Deepest” by Sheryl Crow? Well, the first rip is the most painful.
Baby, I know.
8. But that weird sound your lip makes when it gets ripped by the wax is almost calming at this point.
9. You’ve had the torture of trying to hold a conversation during a bikini wax.
So many damn feelings during a bikini wax.
10. But you learn to work your audience by making hair and wax jokes.
11. When people without visible hair complain about needing to go for a wax, you kind of lose it.
Don’t patronize me.
12. After every wax, you hold a personal prayer circle that the growing stops after this visit.
A girl can dream.
13. When you leave you say, “See you soon!” instead of “goodbye” to your esthetician.
Olivia Gaynor / Via Snapchat
TBH, you’ll be back in a week.
14. And you walk out with your eyebrows and lack of mustache on fleek.
And DAMN, you feel good.