1. Coffee Jelly Frappuccino (Asia Pacific)
What it is: Coffee jelly, made from actual brewed coffee, is mixed with coffee Frappuccino and whipped cream.
2. Melon Frappuccino (Japan)
What it is: New this summer, this drink contains panna cotta cream and a melon sauce containing pieces of actual cantaloupe and whipped cream.
3. “Vampire” Frappuccino (UK, Europe, Central America)
What it is: A chocolate Frappuccino with strawberry sauce released as a special Halloween drink in 2015.
5. Baked Cheesecake Frappuccino (Japan)
What it is: A vanilla base blended with pieces of graham cracker crust and then topped with browned, or “baked,” whipped cream.
6. Poké Ball Frappuccino (New Zealand)
What it is: A layer of vanilla Frappuccino layer topped with strawberry Frapp, and then finished with strawberry whipped cream. (OK, you could order this, bespoke-style, in the U.S., but you’d miss the fun of saying, “one Poké Ball Frapp, please.”)
7. Summer Berry Panna Cotta Frappuccino (Singapore)
What it is: Blueberries, cranberries, mulberries, strawberries, milk, and ice on top of a layer of panna cotta pudding, finished with whipped cream and a sweet berry drizzle.
8. Banana Frappuccino (Japan)
What it is: Japan’s special summer 2014 Frap let you choose between banana and caramel (above) or banana and chocolate. Each drink contained a whole banana.
9. Yogurt Frappuccino (Greece)
What it is: A Greek yogurt blend that’s available in three flavors: strawberry, banana and honey.
10. Orange Honeycomb Crunch Frappuccino (Phillippines)
What it is: In 2015, Starbucks released this treat, made with real orange bits, honeycomb and orange drizzle.
11. Lemon Vanilla Frappuccino (UK)
What it is: A summer 2015 drink made with vanilla syrup,lemon sauce, lemon drizzle and a cookie meringue topping.
12. Algarrobina Frappuccino (Peru)
What it is: Algarrobina is syrup made from the black carob tree, which is popular in Peruvian cuisine. This chocolate-y drink has an algarrobina drizzle.
14. Cajeta Frappuccino (Mexico)
What it is: Cajeta is a dulce de leche-like caramel sauce made from sweetened goat’s milk.
15. Red Bean Green Tea Frappuccino (China & Asia Pacific)
What it is: Sweetened whole kernels of red beans scooped on top of a Green Tea Frappuccino.
16. Hojicha Frappuccino with Earl Grey Tea Jelly (Japan and Asia Pacific)
What it is: Introduced in 2012, this drink features hojicha (a Japanese green tea) and Earl Grey tea jelly.