1. Whole Wheat Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls with Pistachios and Orange Icing
Oh yeah, these are vegan, too. Get the recipe here.
2. Blood Orange, Cornmeal, and Ricotta Cake
Cornmeal and ricotta are a match made in cake heaven. The moist ricotta keeps the cake tender and softens the cornmeal so it’s chewy, not gritty. Get the recipe here.
4. Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies have oat flour instead of all-purpose. If you can’t find it at the store, just grind up oats in your food processor until very fine. Get the recipe here.
5. Gluten-Free Plum Crisp with Pistachio, Oat, and Almond Meal Topping
6. Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Two kinds of apple—grated fresh and applesauce—make these whole wheat muffins extra moist. Get the recipe here.
7. Citrus Olive Oil Cake
Blood oranges give the glaze that beautiful pink hue, but you can use regular oranges, too. Get the recipe here.
14. Jam-Filled Granola Bars
Whole wheat flour makes these ~practically~ virtuous. Look for no-added sugar fruit preserves to keep this lower on sugar. Get the recipe here.
15. Quinoa Cloud Cookies
Wait, wait! Don’t go yet. These cookies don’t taste like quinoa—the flavor is actually nutty, thanks to toasting the flours on the stovetop. Get the recipe here.
17. Whole Wheat Blackberry Ricotta Scones
There’s only 1/4 cup of sugar in the entire recipe, which means you can feel free to double up. Get the recipe here.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!