2. You kid will never know what “we’ll solve any crime by dinnertime” means.
“I am the cute one, she’s just my sister.”
4. Your child won’t want to wear butterfly clips.
Or care to know who Lizzie McGuire is.
6. Your kid’s dollhouse will never be complete without these mini white tables.
7. Your kid doesn’t even understand how cool Beanie Babies used to be.
Like, if you owned them you were going to be a millionaire one day.
8. Your kid won’t have to wait to go online.
Or have to wait until you get off the phone to even go online.
9. Your kid doesn’t have to stress about their Giga Pet dying while they’re at school.
They will only have to worry about what Pokémon they didn’t catch.
10. Your kids’ lives won’t be impacted by these two shows.
Choosing between Zack Morris or Corey Matthews was so hard.
11. Two things here: your child will never take selfies with an actual camera or wear puka shells.
We’ll let that popped collar slide.
12. Your kid will never truly know the struggle of having to talk to their crush on the phone.
Or having to ask their crush’s parents if they are home.
15. And they won’t get to experience a Game Boy.
Look, it’s the world’s first iPad.
16. Your kid won’t understand that before Justin Bieber, there was JTT.
Be still my heart.
17. Your kid will never own one of these.
Or understand the struggle of trying to fit this in your pocket.
18. You will never get to challenge your kid to a game of Pogs.
Oh well, did anyone ever get the point of this game anyways?
19. But, the one thing you will never escape is this nightmare:
They’re the “two best friends that anyone could have…”