We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
4. Or make classic pesto.
8. Make the perfect pie crust or any pastry.
Need a rolling pin? Get this one with cats engravings for $26.
9. Knead all kind of breads, like this low carb, healthyish bread.
It takes about a minute to prep. You heard that. ONE MINUTE. Learn how to make this simple sandwich bread from A Clean Bake.
11. Stir up some frothy lattes.
Want that frothy texture without selling your soul to coffee shops? Use a blender.
16. Churn together the ingredients for ice cream.
It’s summer. You have no excuse not to try making your own ice creams. This avocado recipe from Two Peas And Their Pod starts with blending together the ingredients first, then adding them to an ice cream maker. However, you don’t need an ice cream maker. You can easily use frozen bananas and a few other ingredients to make ice cream that’s just as good.
If you plan on making the avocado recipe, you’ll need an ice cream maker. Get one here for $29.
19. Finally, compost all that food you didn’t eat.
For those who don’t have composting readily accessible, there’s an easy alternative. As soon as you’re done eating, gather the scraps, toss them into a blender, and spread it out in your garden or community garden. Find out more here.
20. EXTRA!! You probably didn’t know this, but you can customize your body scrubs with a blender.
It’s the summer of “I feel so good in my own skin” so cherish it with DIY scrubs. Here’s how to make three scrubs including mango, papaya, and pineapple.
One of the scrubs calls for glycolic acid. You can get it for $18.