1. One Hour Classic Pot Pies
These are vegan, but you can use regular milk and get the same results. Get the recipe here.
3. Vegan Poutine with Baked Fries
You can also opt to use real cheese curds or cubes of hard mozzarella. Get the recipe here.
4. Beer Baked Tempeh Reuben Sandwiches
This recipe also includes vegan and gluten-free options. Check it out here.
5. Buffalo “Chicken” Dip with White Beans
The recipe doesn’t call for it, but this would also be delicious with some added blue cheese (just make sure it’s rennet-free!). Get the recipe here.
6. BLT with Chipotle Tahini Mayo and Coconut Bacon
It’s actually vegan (minus the fried egg). Get the recipe here.
7. Crispy Popcorn “Chicken”
This one calls for your favorite vegetarian chicken substitute, but you could easily just use tempeh, seitan or tofu. Get the recipe here.
9. Vegan New England Style “Clam” Chowder
The recipe calls for gluten-free flour but feel free to sub for regular flour. You can also use real dairy if you’d like! Get the recipe here.
11. Healthy Loaded Vegan Nachos with Mushroom Walnut Taco “Meat”
If you’re not into the whole *healthy* thing (or if you’re not vegan yourself), you can skip the vegan nacho cheese and just cover it with the real stuff! Get the recipe here.
12. “Chicken” Noodle Soup
You can use any kind of noodle or meatless “chicken” strips you like. Get the recipe here.
13. Biscuits and “Sausage” Gravy
This one uses Morningstar breakfast sausage patties. For extra flavor, add a sprig of sage to the gravy while it’s cooking! Get the recipe here.
15. Lentil “Meatloaf” with Apple Butter, Ketchup and Balsamic Glaze
If you can’t find apple butter, you can use molasses or even applesauce as a substitute. Get the recipe here.
16. Cheesy Taco Casserole
Lots of beans = lots of protein, so this counts as healthy…right? Get the recipe here.
19. BBQ “Chicken” Pizza with Ranch
This recipe calls for your favorite meatless “chicken” strips and vegan cheese, but you can sub for real cheese if you’d like. Get the recipe here.
20. Kale and Mushroom Stuffing with Rosemary and Sage
This is the perfect way to use up leftover bread. Get the recipe here.
21. Swedish Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes and Cranberry Sauce
The base includes lentils and mushrooms. For a more traditional version, use store-bought lingonberry jam (which you can get from Ikea!). Get the recipe here.
22. Spicy Tortilla Soup with Black Beans
There’s nothing more comforting than a delicious bowl of soup. Get the recipe here.
23. Simple Vegan “Meatballs”
The base is made with tempeh, but gives the option of chickpeas instead. Also, you can definitely sub vegan Parmesan for regular, and use a real egg instead of a flax egg. Get the recipe here.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!