2. Chocolate Matcha Energy Bites
The matcha will help wake you up in the morning without giving you the caffeine jitters. Get the recipe here.
3. Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola Bars
You could really use any kind of nut butter you like for these. Get the recipe here.
4. Carrot Cake Energy Bites
You can use almond or peanut butter instead of sunflower butter. Get the recipe here.
5. Blueberry Muffin Energy Bites
This one uses dried blueberries and lots of lemon zest. Get the recipe here.
6. Easy No-Bake Chewy Nut Butter Protein Bars
You can use any kind of nut butter, and any kind of protein powder (lacuma and maca powder also work). Get the recipe here.
7. Five Ingredient No-Bake Cherry Pistachio Bars
Just dates, dried cherries, almonds, pistachios and a pinch of salt. Get the full recipe here.
8. Five Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Energy Bites
Chocolate and peanut butter 4ever. Get the recipe here.
10. Super Seedy Granola Bars
Chia, sunflower, flax and hemp seeds to be exact. Get the recipe here.
17. Apricot Energy Bites with Tahini
Tahini is just a paste made of sesame seeds. Get the recipe here.
19. Nutella Energy Bites
I wouldn’t so much call these *healthy* but they do have a lot of nutrient dense ingredients like chia seeds, oats, and flax seeds. Get the recipe here.
22. No-Bake Chocolate Peppermint Patty Bars
Chocolate for breakfast, yes please. Get the recipe here.
24. Almond Joy Energy Bites with Chocolate and Coconut
So basically, this is candy that won’t give you a stomach ache. Get the recipe here.
26. Sweet and Salty Trail Mix Energy Bites
Complete with chocolate chips and pretzels. Get the recipe here.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!