1. Repurpose a kitchen helper shelf in your closet as a sturdy shoe rack.
No building necessary, and it’s just the right height to put on a shelf. See more of this closet here, and get a similar shelf for $6.99 here.
2. Add more space to a storage-hungry bathroom by wheeling in a bar cart.
All hail extra counter space in a crowded bathroom! Read more here.
3. Instead of storing coupons somewhere that you’ll always forget them (like the depths of your purse or wallet, or, worse, somewhere at home), keep them in an accordion file in your bag.
Since they’re coupons, it doesn’t need to be a big file. Get a coupon-specific file here for $13.94.
4. Before the new school year starts and you’re overwhelmed with papers again, organize all of your kiddo’s schoolwork.
While you’re in the filing mood, you know. Then you can go through it when they graduate from high school and pull out the most embarrassing (and the most badass!) things and show everyone. Read more about the system here.
5. Try downloading Carrot, an app that gets mad at you if you procrastinate on your to-do list.
6. Make it simple to find the plastic baggie or food wrap you need by organizing them all on the pantry door.
If there’s enough room to close it, you could also install this setup on the inside of any cabinet. (Or go for a magazine holder instead.)
7. Prepare healthy snacks a week in advance so you can always eat well.
Read more about it here.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!