1. The parade of nations is always one of the best parts of the Olympics opening ceremony.
2. And in Rio, everything was going wonderfully. From Afghanistan to Suriname.
3. Then we got to T. Tanzania… Timor Leste… Togo…. TONGA!!!
5. This is taekwondo player Pita Taufatofua, leading Tonga’s team of seven athletes.
And thank you to the flag bearer from Tonga for bringing attention to #Taekwondo at the Olympics! 😀 😀 #PitaTaufatofua
— Harp Twins (@CamilleKennerly)
Tonga’s baby-oiled, half-naked, skirt-wearing flag bearer easily won individual costume Gold #OlympicOpeningCeremony #rio2016
— Graham Watts (@GWDanceWriter)
Damn the Tonga flag bearer 😍😍 😂
— Sarah Alaifatu (@selah04)
Tonga’s flagbearer was so oily, countries are looking to invade him #OpeningCeremony
— Katja (@applessquabble)
14. We have a feeling we’ll be watching a lot of taekwondo this Olympics.
OMG THE TONGA FLAG BEARER!!!
— bluekd (@bluekd07)