2. And with it came a lot of decisions. Like, maybe you went with a band instead of a DJ and it made things extra fun.
3. Maybe you hired a coordinator, and you loved it because it meant less work for you on the day.
4. Maybe you decided to have a long engagement, which gave you more time to plan.
5. Maybe you made sure you and your new spouse took some time on the day to be alone, even if it was just for a few minutes.
6. Or maybe your favorite thing about your wedding was the after-party you planned. Hey, we won’t judge.
7. So, what’s the BEST decision you made about your wedding, or the decision you wish you’d made differently? Let us know in the comments below!
It could be someone you hired, a venue decision, a scheduling decision like a first-look or a trip to the courthouse prior to the date, or a small detail you decided on that made the day better.
The best responses will be featured in a future BuzzFeed Community post!