17 Hair Problems Blondes Will Never Understand
1. Having to choose between showcasing your face or your hair.
Sorry, you can’t have both.
2. Or watching your head disappear altogether.
“When all you can see is my Adidas jacket.”
3. Spending hours on end braiding your hair only to have it be nearly invisible.
Fuck you, Pinterest, for wasting my time.
4. What your shower routine looks like on the first day of summer.
Or on vacation, at the gym — pretty much every day of your life really.
5. Actually having to make monthly waxing reminders.
Or bleaching, or shaving, bleeuuurrgh.
7. Wanting to try a fun mascara color but knowing it’ll never show up on your dark lashes.
Boo, no fun.
8. Feeling the Sun’s wrath on your head the moment you step outside on a beautiful day.
Back inside it is!
9. Attempting to color your hair without bleach and watching it turn out a totally different shade.
“We said, ‘royal blue!’ and my hair said, ‘What about a subtle violet?’”
10. Feeling like your fun hair colors never turn out quite as well as your lighter-haired friends’.
Still cute, tho.
11. Worrying if all the bleach required to actually lift your hair to a lighter shade is really even worth it.
And all the time involved, too.
12. And then constantly dealing with root touch-up just to maintain your look.
“My weekend plans.”
13. Or having to impatiently wait through your “growing out” period.
Which, of course, feels like forever.
14. Always having to be the “Gretchen Wieners” when your friends decide to do a group costume at Halloween.
Or Sporty Spice, or Velma…
16. Or looking like you have a severe dandruff problem when it’s really just a shimmery hairspray.
17. And finally, never being able to get away with a clean bathroom floor for more than two seconds.
Because, frankly, there’s no hiding these beautiful dark locks!!!