1. “Women are supposed to have long hair.”
Long-haired dachshunds are supposed to have long hair. Women can have whatever the fuck they want.
2. “Short hair isn’t flattering.”
You tell that to this woman whose pixie is GIVING ME LIFE.
6. “You can’t be ~sexy~ with short hair.”
Because a woman’s sexual appeal is determined by the length of the dead skin on top of her head.
7. “Don’t you ever worry someone will mistake you for a man?”
So what if they do, tho?
8. “You’re just cutting your hair because you’re having an existential crisis.”
Sit the hell down.
9. “You looked so much better with long hair.”
You looked so much better before you started spewing the hate.
10. “Sorry, I only date women with long hair.”
And I only date people who aren’t assholes.
11. “Women with long hair are automatically more attractive.”
You know what else is unattractive? Being painfully heteronormative.
12. “But you can’t DO anything with short hair.”
Looking fly as hell IS ~doing~ something.
14. “Aren’t you worried about not being able to cover up your face?”
Not even a little bit.
15. “But what will you do when you get married?”
Uh, get married? TF does that have to do with my hair?