19 Things Every Outdoorsy Couple Will Understand
1. Your dream dates always involve being outdoors.
2. And you’re always looking for exciting new outdoorsy activities to try together.
4. Unless you’re in some sort of woodland cabin, at the end of a long day walking.
So cosy <3
5. You’re always spending your evenings planning your next adventure together.
7. You actually enjoy going camping together.
9. You’re pretty good at cooking romantic meals for two on a camping stove.
10. You’d both rather spend your money on travel than anything else.
Whether on a massive trip, or on a super cheap weekend away camping.
11. But you have probably still spent your fair share of time and money together browsing outdoor stores.
You could look at sleeping bags for hours.
12. Because Valentine’s Day is an excuse for exciting outdoorsy kit.
Who needs chocolates and teddy bears when there’s a whole world of thrilling carabiners and head torches out there?
13. You probably own matching coats.
I mean what are you meant to do if North Face is having a sale, ignore it?
16. You’ve probably argued over things most other couples don’t argue over.
Like compass and map directions.
17. But you know there’s no worse place to have a fight than in a two-person kayak.
“I AM PADDLING ON THE LEFT”
18. And even though there’s probably nowhere more romantic to you than the summit of a mountain.
19. Your favourite way to spend time together is just going for a walk in the woods.
The woods <3