1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Kiss my dog.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Maker’s Mark and Ginger Ale.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Dead & Company tour dates.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My dog walker.
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I get in an awkward situation every day of my life. Last night [there] was a Real Housewife who was on my show and we had done a poll about whose side the viewers were on, her side or others, and she lost so I had to announce that in front of her.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
The Real Housewives.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Cher – Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
French onion soup.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Mushrooms and onion.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A positive review of Michelle Obama’s speech at the DNC.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
What? You can’t make me do this. I can’t.
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chill.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Literally couldn’t care about either of them.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I think I’m going to lose a lot of friends when my new book comes out.