1. So you probably know just about everything there is to know about Disney princesses at this point, right?
3. I present you with Cinderella, Belle, and Tiana:
Notice anything special?
4. Don’t see it? OK, let me give you a hint:
Please don’t tell me I need to zoom in any closer.
6. You’re probably thinking, “yeah, so what?”
But before you go all angry townspeople on me consider this…
7. Cinderella was the first Disney princess to not be of royal descent. Meaning she married into her princess title.
11. Whereas all of the princesses born into royalty showed off their bare hands.
Apparently being born a princess gives you the confidence to show your wrists.
12. Now you might also be thinking, “hey, what about Mulan? She wasn’t born into royalty…”
Yeah, but she didn’t marry into a title either.
13. Mulan is one of the princesses who was given the title of a “Disney Princess” because of her acts of heroism.
Not for actually being a princess like Cinderella, Belle, and Tiana.
14. I wonder what it is about not being born into a royal family that made these gals want to hide their hands?