Proof Playing “Bloodborne” Is Like Trying To Make Your Father Proud
Bloodborne can be brutal.
Anyone who’s attempted to grapple with the insanity of this game must also know the soul crushing reality of trying to impress an unyielding, unforgiving, completely heartless father.
3. Or when he asks you something political that you know he knows you know nothing about.
4. When you think he complimented you, but he’s actually looking at your handsome cousin Bill.
5. Even when you remind him that you won trophies in high school too.
(in theater, but w/e)
6. When you think he’s asleep, but then he insults the show you’re watching.
7. Or when he wont let you pay the bill because he says, “you’d just be spending his money anyway.”
9. Or when he and your uncles gang up on you during a game of “touch” football.
10. When he won’t stop referring to your new apartment as that “old mold bucket.”
11. And when you offer to help in the yard, but he says he can just do it with handsome cousin Bill.
13. Or, like, when you want him to finally notice you FOR ONE GODDAMN TIME IN YOUR LIFE.
But naw, ‘cause he’s your Dad.
Images from Sony Computer Entertainment.