Someone Please Buy Me This Chic Yves Saint Laurent Coloring Book
2. And do you love coloring more than anything in the world?
My dating profile proudly preaches: This Aquarius does NOT stay inside the lines.
Yves Saint Laurent headed the House of Dior at the age of twenty-one before launching his own design house at age twenty-five. Can you say BALLER? He’s also known for the “beat-nik” look of the ’60s and the women’s tuxedo suit.
4. The book’s 48 line drawings are based on the designer’s original sketches over the years.
The sketches are also accompanied by photos of the looks IRL for reference.
5. And the pages are truly ~inspired~.
Brush up on your fashion knowledge and relieve a little stress while you’re at it.
6. Remember the iconic Mondrian dress?
Fashion was never the same after it’s appearance in 1965.
7. And what about this stunning Matisse-inspired look?
YSL showed some serious love to the French post-impressionists with this collection.