Someone’s Painted A Huge Mural Of That Nude Kim Kardashian Selfie
1. A huge, 30-foot mural of Kim Kardashian by street artist Lush Sux has sprung up in Melbourne.
2. The image, a copy of Kardashian’s now famous selfie, is causing a fair bit of controversy too.
3. Brought up on Melbourne’s 3AW Radio, many people from around the area called into say no one had been consulted before the mural was painted.
4. Lush Sux, who describes themselves as a “social media activist,” has claimed responsibility for plenty of other artworks across Melbourne, including this recent one of Donald Trump.
5. The mural seems to be the catalyst for a new project, painting nudes on the walls of Melbourne’s labyrinthine laneways.
“Think of it as posing nude for a painting but not having to stand in a semi homeless French artists studio for hours,” wrote the artist on their Instagram.
“Also that it will most likely be painted two stories tall and in public in all its glory. Direct message for details.”