This Simple Recipe For Waffle S’mores Will Change Your Life
1. Hi. This is a Waffle S’more. That’s right, marshmallow, chocolate, and a waffle. It’s magical.
3. To get started, make your waffle batter. Which just so happens to have chocolate chips AND crushed graham crackers in it.
To make the batter, here are your steps:
- Crack two eggs and whisk them together in a bowl.
- After the eggs are whisked, add 2 cups of flour, 1 and 3/4 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 3 teaspoons of baking powder, and a pinch of salt to the bowl.
- Once those ingredients are combined, add in 4 tablespoons of chocolate chips and 2 crushed graham crackers. Stir it all up!
4. Once your batter is mixed, get out the waffle iron. Cook for 5-10 minutes, then top one side of the waffle with marshmallows and more chocolate chips.
Before you add in the batter, spray the iron with a non-stick spray, then pour in roughly a cup of batter. Once the waffle cooks for 5-10 minutes, coat one side with 1/2 cup of marshmallows and 4 more tablespoons of chocolate chips.
5. Then you’ll fold the waffle in half, to make that s’mores sandwich, and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
6. The result is a perfectly melted chocolate and marshmallow Waffle S’more.
8. Thank you, food godz, for this brave new way to eat waffles and s’mores!
We’re forever wanting s’more.