3. While riding on a bus with some of her friends, Jenner said she’s “not a big fan” of Donald Trump…
4. …but that she also thinks “he would be very good for women’s issues.”
8. In an interview featured on the episode, Jenner explained that her political opinions have not changed because of her transition.
“I don’t think my views have changed politically since transitioning. You know, we’re talking about the economy. We’re talking about our country surviving. We’re talking about an economic system that can prosper. Just because I’m a woman now, doesn’t make me all of a sudden liberal.”
9. We also see her argue about how much she dislikes the idea of a Hillary Clinton presidency.
“I would never, ever, ever vote for Hillary. We’re done. If Hillary becomes president, the country is over. You can’t fix immigration, you can’t fix the economy, you know. It’s gotta stop. We don’t have a country, and Hillary will not do it.”
10. The conversation got especially heated when Jenner’s friend Candis Cayne tried to defend Clinton, saying, “But you know, there is a lot to love about Hillary. She is an amazing woman. The things that she’s gone through in her life…”
11. Jenner fired back, “She’s a political hack…she’s a fucking liar.”
“Not even close! What has she done in her life? What has she done? What has she done in her life? What has she done? What has she done? She was a lousy senator. She was horrible. Look at all the things that are going on…look at all the things that are going on in the Middle East because of what she did. Benghazi. She lied to us. She’s a fucking liar… You want a person who’s going to lie to you? And then lied again about it, lied again about it, lied again about it? And then all of her emails. She’s a political hack, that’s all she is. She’s done nothing.”